 Trains / 24918
Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 22:10:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton wrote:

   I think what Matthew was asking was, is it possible to buy multiple sets and chain them together, or aren’t there enough parts to make more mid-cars and mid-bogies?

It seems to me that 2 sets would allow one to build one 3 well car and 1 single well car, and that 3 sets would allow you to build one 5 well car and 1 single well car (in both cases with parts left over).

JOHN