 Trains / 24880
Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 14:14:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton wrote:
In lugnet.announce.iltco, Mike Walsh wrote:
LEGO has provided ILTCO with early pictures and set information for the new
10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Cair.  Vist http://www.iltco.org for more
details and pictures.

Mike

PS:  LEGOFan is also previewing this set at: http://www.legofan.org

FUT:  lugnet.trains

Wow!  Great!  Another American themed addition to trains.  That should go down
well with all those USofAFOLs.  Let's put some flags out to celebrate.  British
flag, no, French, German, no good.  Oh, no, that one's Australian... European...
Oh dear...

So, I guess the only question is, what colour is the reefer car going to come
out in?

Jason Railton

This one http://www.modeltrainstuff.com/prodimgs/atlas6306.jpg ?

;-)

Tim

I was actually looking for a reefer (or even a boxcar or anything) with a big
Stars and Stripes on the side, I'm sure I've seen one somewhere (might even have
been a loco) Anyone know where to find it?

And appologies for the above (slaps self into .offtopic.debate !) just couldn't
resist it when I saw it!

Tim