 Trains / 24871
  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) Hey now, don't begrudge us our measily few train sets... not with all the Toa Lhikan Kikanalo Gaaki Rahaga Pouks Kualus Norik Bomonga Iruini Vakama Nokama Hordika Whenua Onewa Matau Nuju Rhotuka Panrahk Lerahk Guurahk Vorahk Turahk Vhisola (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) Hey you leave Bomonga out of this! I am just waiting on a set like (URL) this> to come out ;) But ya, trains are ok as long as they are in a nice town layout! The other Mark (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)