 Trains / 24864
    Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview —John Gerlach
   (...) Cute set, but I question the 'play value'. No minifig, nothing to put *into* the containers, no crane to load and unload them -- it's just something to go around the track. A bit juniorized for us die-hard Train heads, but I think the average (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview —Abner Finley
   Ok... the set is very cool looking. Great work LEGO®. However, I do think the set needs at least one or two train minifigs with TTX or BNSF logo stickers or even printed on the minifigs. The reasons is I am thinking is... 1) There are LEGO fans who (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.trains)