 Trains / 24809
    NELUG at April 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show in Wilmington MA —Eric Kingsley
   Sorry for the late post but with the redesign of our Web site only going live yesterday I didn't want to have to do this twice and I chose to do it on our new site. Once again we had a great time. To see a short write-up, but more importantly photos (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)