 Trains / 24781
    squeaky 9v train motor maintenance?; dcc? —Douglas Glasnapp
   Hi guys, been a long time since ive posted here, but recently came out of a "forced" dark ages, and have been buying all the track that I have always wanted. I have the room to unpack all my legos, and setup a room just for em...and a train layout. (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: squeaky 9v train motor maintenance?; dcc? —Steven Barile
   At the last GPLR GATS layout we had the same issue... I'd love to hear if anyone has isolated this issue, and the solution. SteveB (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)