 Trains / 24781
  squeaky 9v train motor maintenance?; dcc?

Hi guys, been a long time since ive posted here, but recently came out of a "forced" dark ages, and have been buying all the track that I have always wanted. I have the room to unpack all my legos, and setup a room just for em...and a train layout. (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: squeaky 9v train motor maintenance?; dcc?

At the last GPLR GATS layout we had the same issue... I'd love to hear if anyone has isolated this issue, and the solution. SteveB (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)