 Trains / 2478
    What type of metail are LEGO 9V tracks made of? —Scott Smallbeck
   I was just reading some model railroad information that discussed the various metals used to create track. Does anyone know what LEGO track is made of? -- Scott Smallbeck scotts@contactics.com (URL) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: What type of metail are LEGO 9V tracks made of? —Jim Rorstrom
   (...) Whatever it is Lego got it right. It is the most trouble free rail I have ever worked with in model railroading. High chrome/nickel steel is my guess. - Jim -- (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: What type of metail are LEGO 9V tracks made of? —Ludo Soete
   (...) ever (...) Neither do I what they are made off. What i know is that you can easily solder on those rails, something that was impossible with the 12V rails !! Ludo (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)