 Trains / 24683 (-5)
  Re: D&RGW coach set

(...) WOW... super looking cars! Great work Steve, thanks for posting. Robin Werner GFLTC (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: D&RGW coach set

(...) Those are SSchweet! The medium orange is a dead-ringer. Since you are a Compressionist, I'll not belittle your placing the wheels side-by-side. But if you are going to do that, why not go for broke and add that third axle? But what I'd really (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: D&RGW coach set

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote: (snip) Holy smokes, these are amazing. Lots of new detail ideas to steal, er, borrow, like the truck steps... Bravo. Thanks for sharing with us all. (20 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: D&RGW coach set

(...) Glad you didn't wait too much longer. Those are really fantastic. JB (20 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: D&RGW coach set

oops, here are the fixed broken links... Moc Page: (URL) or BrickShelf: (URL) (...) SteveB (20 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact