 Trains / 24670
Re: Report of first TCLTC show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 18:26:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:

   We used this show as a warm-up for the NMRA national convention is Cincinnati in July, and it was very helpful. The Thomas section was a hit with the kids, and Ross’ clever program to run 2 train in different directions on 1 line worked out beautifully. I can elaborate for those who might be interested.

Please do. ALso can you post a closeup of how you ballasted/tied around your switches? Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Spotlighted.