 Trains / 24638
    Re: Track side power polls. —David VinZant
   (...) I am not sure if its too thick. But maybe we just make are Utility polls bigger in the North West. ;) What do other people think? Dave www.GPLR.org (19 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Track side power polls. —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Why don't we take a poll? We could call it a "pole poll"! I think that real poles tend to be about the size of a person's head, and thus 1x1 rounds are a bit too small and 2x2 rounds a bit too big, and minifig heads a bit too wavy (it waves in (...) (19 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Track Side Power Polls. —Ray Silva
   The SPLTC has used something similar in the past (URL) (located along the lower edge of the picture - ours were without the transformer, which is a nice touch BTW) and the scale looked fine. Ray SPLTC www.SPLTC.org (...) (19 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)