 Trains / 24584
  lighthouse

Here is my latest moc. It is a lighthouse. It is not modeled on any specific lighthouse, i just tried to make a typical lighthouse. (URL) It uses a new way (at least for me) to build round structures. I am using a 1x2 brick + 1 round method. I am (...) (19 years ago, 12-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Re: lighthouse

Very nice round construction! (...) What about wire tangle? Philo (19 years ago, 12-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: lighthouse

(...) That is an excellent technique and an excellent presentation thereof. Well done Lewis. Just an FYI: that was a link you posted; a deeplink is one that points directly to the image, usually ending in '.jpg' Peace and light, Professor Whateverly (...) (19 years ago, 12-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: lighthouse

(...) Maybe the entire Battery Box rotates as well. Either way, I'd like to know too. Legoswami (19 years ago, 12-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: lighthouse

(...) You are correct. I have the a small battery box that is located near the bottom of the top section. A motor is mounted with a lot of speed reducing pulleys in the bottom two sections. (19 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)