 Trains / 2452
Re: St. Paul train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:42:49 GMT

Matt-

All of the show info can be found here:  http://www.gats.com/
LMK if you come and perhaps I can get you a pass.  From the airport it should take
you no more than 20 minutes.

-John

matt nourot wrote:

Looks like I can be in St. Paul during either Nov. 13 and 14. Can someone tell
me the time of the show on each day and how long it takes to get there from the
airport? or even the website with that info.
Thanks