 Trains / 2444
  Mindfest pics... one train pic.

Who's that handling my Doodlebug! (URL) at least Matthew got ONE picture of some of the train stuff I brought. (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mindfest pics... one train pic.

What happened to the StarWars pics on this site? they aren't coming up for me :( did they move?? if so does someone have the addy handy for me?? Thanks! Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mindfest pics... one train pic.

(...) They are still there. I used this address. (URL) are also pics and links to other peoples pics from the NELUG site at (URL) Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)