 Trains / 24426
  Re: My first 2-wide train.

(...) 12v conductor rails look pretty nice. I've also seen grill tiles laid side by side. Frank (19 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first 2-wide train.

(...) I HAVE to agree with Frank, 12 V conductor rails look most realistic: (URL) are even "better" than 8-wide track for "normal" trains, because the curve radius is much more realistic :) Paul (19 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)