 Trains / 24363 (-5)
  Re: New MOC - fright car from the middle of the last century

(...) Well Jake, if you read this, can you make them also available in Light Grey and Dark Grey too? Would be nice for passenger car roofs. Regards, Ludo (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Train part suggestion

(...) I think it would be a GREAT part. Note that Rick Clark has devised such a thing (and quite a clever design it is, too) from readily available parts: (URL) takes care of the fans, but doesn't help out the mundanes, which are, after all, the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Train part suggestion

Dear Lego, While watching my son put his train on the track I thought it would be great if LEGO made a level crossing that aligned the train on the track. When I was young (30 years ago), I had one for my HO scale trains, and I loved it. You could (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Town/Train/Space Pictures - Toy&Hobby Expo & January Meeting Reports

(...) That's Steve Ringe's work. He's our most prolific 8 wide builder (although he CAN and DOES build 6 wide sometimes, he's not an 8 wide snob like some(1)). This was, I believe, not the first show this particular loco has been to. (...) models, (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Town/Train/Space Pictures - Toy&Hobby Expo & January Meeting Reports

(...) Great show. I really like that high nosed GP. (URL) am not wild about the wagon-wheel fans, (URL) I _love_ the rest of it. Thanks for sharing, Chris (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact