 Trains / 24277
Re: 2 different sliding doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 21:46:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ronald Borchert wrote:

The upper door is the known one with a width of 51.6mm.
The lower door has a width of only 47.4mm.
Nothing is sawed, you can count the vertical rails of the door.
Both are stamped "LEGO".
The upper one has part and mold number.
The lower one has only "UV" stamped instead of part and mold number.

Maybe a prototype?

Might be worth checking if UV is a common acronym for anything in Danish.

ROSCO