 Trains / 24274
24273  |  24275
Subject:
2 different sliding doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 18:54:56 GMT

Hi,
I already asked this question in the forum at 1000steine.de but nobody could
give an answer, although there a many 12V hardcore fans.
I also emailed a couple of fans but nobody has ever seen the door at the bottom
of the picture:

http://festum.de/1000steine/album/99Diverses/Schiebtueren.sized.jpg

Bigger pic version:

http://festum.de/1000steine/myimages/99Diverses/Schiebtueren?full=1

The upper door is the known one with a width of 51.6mm.
The lower door has a width of only 47.4mm.
Nothing is sawed, you can count the vertical rails of the door.
Both are stamped "LEGO".
The upper one has part and mold number.
The lower one has only "UV" stamped instead of part and mold number.

Maybe a prototype?

I got this unusual parts question and the pic from Stefan via email, he
received 8 doors from which 5 are the smaller version.

Every answer is welcome.

Regards Ronald