 Trains / 24264
  Re: A present for my Dad and a 6 wide tank car.

(...) I thought the GP38 was more or less a recolor of the BNSF set... if that's correct, a copy of the set's instructions and some pics to show where the colors split ought to be enough to do your own version... (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A present for my Dad and a 6 wide tank car.

(...) Yes the ARR version is idenical to the BNSF set. Although there were some small changes do to part availability. Like the hood is not availible in blue. The Raised part behind the cab, I substituted for other slope parts to get the same (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)