 Trains / 24217
    Re: Red Caboose Mods —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) I like the interior - but it looks kind of like you've got a wood stove next to a computer. 19th Century meets 21st Century? Kelly (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Red Caboose Mods —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Wood, coal and oil stoves were used in some crummies till the very end of their life... that was usually just before the dawn of personal computers but so what... I put a computer in my 1937 Super Chief (in the dome, even though the SC didn't (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Red Caboose Mods —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) Oh, no complaints here, I love the inside. Just had to point out a dichotomy. I should know better, though... I once rode an Italian train with plush leather seats (aged but well-cared for), that also had careful patches applied around small (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)