 Trains / 24213
    Re: ATSF Super Chief Project —Steven Barile
   Great work Larry! Dito on everyone else's compliments! I'd love to see this one in real life. We got a GATS show on Feb 19th-20th if your looking for some long rails! Come on out and give it a spin in the Pacific Northwest! It's six wide friendly (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: ATSF Super Chief Project —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Thanks Steve! I'd come in a heartbeat if I didn't already have a prior committment... MichLUG has a show that weekend so the consist will get some run time then. I may not get to SEE it though as I will be in NYC. (...) I think smack is not (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)