 Trains / 24115
Re: High time to update the sidebar images!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 07:14:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Samarth Moray wrote:
I'dve sent a direct mail about this to Larry but I thought it'd be better to
hear what the other .train folks would have to add to this list first. I think
the sidebar is WAY overdue for an update. Some nice MOCs have come along
recently, like Pinguim's BL2:

The Tilt train that was just displayed:

and some of my classic favourites (that aren't there on the sidebar already),
Mike Kollross' GE:

Somebody's amazing A4 Mallard:

John Neal's Chief:

And Ross Neal's GP-50:
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/45

Besides some text is out of date too! dunno if youve noticed, but it still says
Ross Neal is 12....

Hope I'm not muscling in or something,

nope. Maybe better to send this sort of thing in email first and only post if
you get blown off, but these are all good suggestions. On my todo list.