 Trains / 24064
    Re: Wire routing —Rob Hendrix
   (...) Oh crap, that won't work. There's simply no way to get a 2x2 electric connector through a technic hole without quantum physics. I guess I could attach a 2x4 technic plate and leave it on the train pin. Rob (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Wire routing —Mathew Clayson
   (...) Rob You could do what I did in my track pickup experiments, cut the wire, and use a c100x2 connector to re-attach them later. The C100 sockets just fit through a technic pin. (2 URLs) The picture shows a pair if sockets without the plastic (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)