 Trains / 24027
  Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level

(...) SNIP (...) Hi James, great models as always! One of these days I might have the spare parts to build them... BTW, would it be possible for you to provide us with more pics of your Union Pacific Excutive Touring Set (exteriors and interiors)? (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  UP Executive Set (was Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level)

(...) Thanks for enjoying this (URL) set>. This is an on-going project I'm working. I'm working toward instructions and presentation. It may be several weeks before I am ready to present this fully. Right now only a couple of the cars have any (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: UP Executive Set (was Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level)

(...) I hadn't realized you'd added pictures of the loco. I'll keep an eye out for more in the future! (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)