 Trains / 24024
    Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level —Thomas Andersen
   (...) Hi James, the above link seems to be "down" Thanks again for a great model, got the split baseplates and I am about to shop around for the rest in a couple of days. Looking forward to build it, caurse "I can build it!" :o) Thomas (19 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level —James Mathis
   (...) Sorry, I took that page down. Please visit the (URL) El Capitan folders my BrickShelf gallery>. Thanks for your interest in building it. later, James Mathis (19 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)