 Trains / 23989
  Re: Lessons learned in pre-school

(...) I noticed this and now have a doubly modified controller. A switch in one end drops the output voltage over the whole range. A switch in the other end engages a full rectifier on the output. These switches are push-type, glued into the base of (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lessons learned in pre-school

(...) Those sound like good ideas. they also sound like ideas that are out of my limited area of expertise. Chris (19 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)