 Trains / 23982
    Re: BNSF sd40-2 —Robin Werner
   (...) I can't quite make it out but that lead wheel looks modified? Did you knock the studs off? You haven't been working with Mr. Hendrix on this:) Anyhow it looks nice, I would like to see more images of the trucks at work... Robin W (19 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: BNSF sd40-2 —Thomas Burger
   (...) yes the lead wheel truck has the studs cut off. the middle wheel set has the flanges removed as well to allow the truck to manuver thru turns. i wanted to have the wheels off but it didnt look quite right it has been tested prior to making the (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)