 Trains / 23974
Re: Even more microscale MOCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 01:21:43 GMT

In lugnet.build.microscale, Mark van ‘t Hooft wrote:
   Hi all
Don’t mean to hog this newsgroup, but I thought you might want to see some more of my creations. I’ve really gotten into this microscale concept. Please LMKWYT.

Mark,

Hi there. Just wanted to added to what Larry said and say go full throttle with this category! I like the fountain idea and the mansion on the whole. The statue was nifty as well. Pardon the delayed response...doing some catch up.

Okay, play well but don’t blay on. ;-)

- /-\ndrew