 Trains / 23966
23965  |  23967
Subject:
Small gathering of Train Heads in Seattle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 23:34:18 GMT

All Train Heads invited!!!

About 20 members of the former PNLTC are getting together in Seattle to hang
out, BS, go to the LEGO store, have lunch, do a Dirty Brickster, show off some
MOCs, and HAVE SOME GOOD OLD FUN! Feel free to drop in!

Yes, yes, I realize it's short notice, but it's Jon's fault he didn't post this
sooner! ;)  If you are serious about coming feel free to drop me a line!
sebarile@<no-spam-in-a-can>sstanamera.com

When: Jan.15.2005
Where: Dan Parker's Studio (SeaTac Mall) in Federal Way, WA
Time: um, in the morning...
Field Trip: The LEGO store in Bellvue, WA
Why: To Play, Share MOCs, and have a good time!!!

SteveB
In lieu of Jon Rasmussen (aka Teriyaki shuffle dude), Jonny to his friends!