 Trains / 23963
    Some pics I found —John Neal
   I came across some pics that I never posted and thought I'd share. These first 2 were taken by Brian Williams in the summer of 2003 when he and his son visited the TCLTC clubhouse (which has since moved to a new location). Sadly for me, I never got (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Some pics I found —James Trobaugh
   (...) I saw those this morning on Brickshelf John. I'm really looking forward to seeing the layout at the NRMA convention in the flesh (or ABS). I want to see that fountain working as well. Good stuff, jt (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Some pics I found —John Neal
   In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh wrote: <snip> (...) Welllll, unfortunately, we aren't bringing that layout to Cincy. I would have to rent a trailer and it would be a logistical nightmare. I have pretty much decided that that layout will be more of (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Some pics I found —Scott Lyttle
   (...) John, If you want to extend it, the CUT LEGO model will handle 6 AND 8-wide trains... Scott Lyttle (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Some pics I found —John Neal
   (...) Okay, I tried my best but I can't figure out to what you are referring, Scott. Help. JOHN (19 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)