 Trains / 23898 (-5)
  Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level

(...) Ooh, 7 wide would be cool! later, James Mathis (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level

(...) This was a troubling issue during my development of the Hi-Level cars. The grey colour change and the disappearance of the Club Car gave me months of pause. I stopped working on the design. I finally decided to pick it back up and finish it (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level

(...) I tried; but, I never found a way to get a build-up equivalent to have place the lower level floor to be at the same height as the split-level train baseplate. Uhm, may I humbly and cautiously suggest... using black split-level train (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level

(...) Wow! That's a really good way to approach getting the parts you need. The part acquisition has always troubled me. I want people to have as easy a time building the model as possible, and making an MPD file available to assist this process (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level

(...) SNIPPY Hi Paul, I've been having some very good results using slack action coupling using technic 1 x x plates which are used in car axles. By using multiples of them, you can join the cars so close together that they actually touch- on (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact