 Trains / 23897
    Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level —James Mathis
   (...) This was a troubling issue during my development of the Hi-Level cars. The grey colour change and the disappearance of the Club Car gave me months of pause. I stopped working on the design. I finally decided to pick it back up and finish it (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level —Tony Kilaras
   A builder can always change the color scheme. The more important thing is your design, which, as always, is excellent. "James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:I96rsI.xuD@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level —Ahui Herrera
   (...) True but changing the color scheme will make the cars NOT be Santa Fe Cars. I think a blue would look very nice but then when you pull them with the Grey Santa Fe Engine it will not look right. =( -AHui (19 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)