 Trains / 23756
Re: Lego Train 115 - building instruction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:34:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ton Reesink wrote:
Hi,

Recently I acquired lego train set 115. It is in bad shape, but it included
the building instructions (never been published before). You can find them
on my web site http://lego.reesink.net/115.htm

Kind regards,
Ton

Dear Ton,

thanks a lot for sharing this instructions with the community!
I have just one hint to add: that set has definitely been sold in Austria. An
AFOL at 1000steine reported that a while ago (he got that set as a child) and he
even had a scan of an Austrian catalogue which showed the set.

As a sidenote I may mention that there are obviously slightly different prints
of the 115 instruction. I got a scan of 115 late last year (but since I wasn't
the one  who scanned it, I felt not permitted to share it online) - and that
scan shows clearly the print-number 3133 although the resolution is really low
and so I cannot make out any other differences.

Leg Godt!

Ben
my blue page:
http://www.fgltc.org/bwoabs/trains/blue_era/blue_era.phtml

P.s.: this is yesterdays result of checking broken sets 100 and pictures I have
collected over the past years.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/Test/100_motors.jpg

I remember, I put intact motors of this type on a fine scale balance years ago
and took pictures of the surprisingly differing weights, but I wasn't able to
find these pictures now again.