 Trains / 23733 (-5)
  Re: TCLTC's New Home (pics)

SNIP (...) Hi John, I'm not going to comment on that, and you know why. We've got enough about the colors going on. I prefer to just come here to see, read and display MOCs. If it suits you, great, go with it. And I say that without prejudices. I'll (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: TCLTC's New Home (pics)

(...) I don't know, but if you find out a way, please let us know! (ours gets dusty, and so we dust it) JOHN (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: TCLTC's New Home (pics)

(...) lol Thanks, Samarth! Patience. We literally did just get the whole thing reassembled and still have a lot of detail work to put in. The minifigs all took a vote and decided it would be safer to make the trip in a bin by themselves;-) As a side (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Chessie box cars spotted

(...) Getting more so with time but not unheard of. Boxcars usually only get painted when they really really need it so can go years and years with just the reporting marks area repainted to allow restenciling of new maintenance info and nothing (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Chessie box cars spotted

Is it unusual to still see Chessie System boxcars? I saw some in Dearborn, MI a few days ago, looking a bit weathered. I didn't have my camera. Amy (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact