 Trains / 23731
  Re: TCLTC's New Home (pics)

(...) lol Thanks, Samarth! Patience. We literally did just get the whole thing reassembled and still have a lot of detail work to put in. The minifigs all took a vote and decided it would be safer to make the trip in a bin by themselves;-) As a side (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: TCLTC's New Home (pics)

SNIP (...) Hi John, I'm not going to comment on that, and you know why. We've got enough about the colors going on. I prefer to just come here to see, read and display MOCs. If it suits you, great, go with it. And I say that without prejudices. I'll (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)