 Trains / 23660
    Re: BNSF high balls it! —David Koudys
   (...) Received last night at my abode in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. I will add to all the favourable reviews--the set is very nicely done! The colour scheme is impressive, and the general look of the locomotive is authentic to the real thing. I just (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

        First Dark Green Train MOC: (was Re: BNSF high balls it!) —Jason J. Railton
   (...) I got mine last week: (URL) is all from just one BNSF loco btw). Jason Railton (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)