 Trains / 23628 (-10)
  Re: Motorized Cows Redux

That's just awesome! I love the cowws turning their head to follow the train! Terry (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  COLTC display at Groveport Art Gallery, Nov 1 - Dec 30

The Central Ohio Lego Train Club started their display at the Groveport Art Gallery today. Located at 648 Main Street, Groveport, OH, (~5 miles south of Columbus) the Art Gallery invited COLTC to display a layout and more... Last weekend, we build a (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town) !!

  Motorized Cows Redux

First of all, full props go to Erik who came up with this (URL) amazing idea>. Unfortunately his cows were a little too large for the farm I was building, so I designed a version of the cows that were a little closer to minifig scale. Info, pics, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  BeLUG at the Lego Festival, Brussels 2004

Hey, Hi, I've been out of the loop for a year, travelling, but made it back to see what my comrades at BeLUG have been up to over the past year. I missed LegoWorld2004 unfortunately, but made the Lego Festival 2004 in Brussels. The display, I think (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: TTGX Bi-Level Autorack Car Wagon

The detail is awesome, just one thing, you need to put screens around the cars! (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

Todd, I think I can help you out. You can purchase it at (URL) I own the store I think we can work out something to help a fellow fan;) If you have any questions please feel free to write to me. Bill Connick (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  IndyLUG takes 2nd @ GATS Oct. 16-17

The Indianapolis LEGO Users Group participated in the Great American Train Show in Indianapolis on the weekend of October 16 & 17, and won second place. Some of the main attractions in the layout were: A HUGE mountain (URL) A big baseball diamond (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

(...) Todd, Drop me a note. I may be able to help. Jeff joedata@NOcomcast.SPAMnet (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BNSF 10133 Inventory?

(...) Indeed! Thanks for the "heads up" Manfred, and a thanks to Martin Bruun for submitting it! JOHN (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: BNSF 10133 Inventory?

(...) Meanwhile, an inventory has been submitted: (URL) friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact