 Trains / 236
    Re: 1999 Train 4561 —Larry Andersen
   (...) Larry, I agree on the passenger cars. Aren't the freight cars used to haul assembled automobiles drop center? I'll have to watch more closely while I wait fro the freight to pass tomorrow morning to see. Larry A (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 1999 Train 4561 —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Nope. Those could never circus load. The trucks have small wheels and there is clever engineering to get the floor as low as possible, but the floor is the same level from one bridge plate to the other. (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)