 Trains / 23563 (-5)
  Re: ToPleSs : the Art of building between the studs

(...) Matt Chiles used this technique heavily in his roller coaster, and referred to it as "pony-eared" (the 2x2 plate is pony-eared into the 2x4 plate). This comes from the old castle sets, before there was a horse element. The ears of the horses (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Millyard model to cover 2,000 square feet, Sponsored by NELUG

Hi all, As someone who has never participated in a large group build I'm very curious as to how this works.. Could you answer a few questions? I see the buildings are arranged on large gridded paper, and each team has several reference photographs. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Millyard model to cover 2,000 square feet, Sponsored by NELUG

Here are some more pictures of the Phase I building session that took place this past weekend. These pictures represent progress up until 1pm on Sunday as I had to leave and missed the rest of the Sunday build session. When I left 2 structures were (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  MOB railcar

During research for a future project it was mentioned to me that someone had displayed an MOB railcar at an exhibition in Calgary, Does anyone know who's this was? Any pics? Tim (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: LEGO Millyard model to cover 2,000 square feet, Sponsored by NELUG

I just wanted to say that I had an absolute blast on Saturday - one of the best outings I've had as a member of NELUG. Despite having to rebuild my one section repeatedly (thus creating "The Gash"[1]), we probably could have completed our building (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact