 Trains / 23503 (-5)
  Stupid newbie question

Where do you find Train stuff in stores? They don't seem to have any train stuff in most of my local TRU/Walmart/Target/etc. stores. Is it usually with the LEGO stuff, or hidden somewhere with other train stuff? Or do you buy it all online? -Jon, (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: S P A C E Monorail in dark red

(...) This looks great John! A simple design that really follows through - looks very futuristic and smooth. The use of the clear wall panels is great. You've certainly got my interest peaked as to what this Space project is - a moonbase perhaps? (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: My Final Iteration of Thomas the Tank Engine

(...) Perhaps it could be a trans panel with the non-window bit printed, similar to the portholes on the Santa Fe. Tim (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  New MOC: luggage car

Hi all! I had an idea for creating a luggagecar: (URL) was never satisfied with the box car from <set:4563>, which I used here: (URL) wanted a real luggage car, which fit that train, which e.g. meant red sliding doors. So I decided to sacrifice my (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  New MOC: S P A C E Monorail in dark red

Yum, love that dark red:-d Here is a monorail I built for an upcoming S P A C E project I'm working on: (URL) It is 10 studs wide, with its sides virtually level with the track height. This causes it to be unable to negotiate through turn-offs, but (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact