 Trains / 23482
  Re: Thomas Train

(...) Considering how many different Thomas train systems are out there right now, I dont see that "yet another" would succeed in the marketplace... (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thomas Train

(...) Well, I disagree. In fact, I'd bet that a LEGO Thomas would easily outsell (URL) set 10020> which IIRC is the most popular selling LEGO train ever. Make the Thomas set a numbered, limited edition one, and look out! JOHN (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)