 Trains / 23463 (-5)
  A Wedding & a Chruch

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I picked a few of my favorite sections. Feel free to move this if necessary. I'm getting married about 3 hours from now. For the occasion, I build a church scene in Miniland scale for the reception. I didn't have (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.people, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Only Two Weeks Left to Pre-Register for NWBrickCon™ 2004!

Don't miss out on your opportunity to save money and get exclusive goodies! If you register (and pay) by October 1st, you will get the entire Attendees Packet, including Name Badge. Plus there are items we are putting in the packets that only (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  NWBrickCon™ has Updated its Website!

I am pleased to announce that we have updated our website to simplify its navigation and have added several features: • Who's Coming? Click on the link and you will know! • What's Happening? Click on the calendar and ceck it out day by day! • Can (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  A San Francisco Street - complete with hill and houses

Hi all, Following on the construction of a (URL) San Francisco Victorian>, I decided to build an entire San Francisco street. It is of course built on a hill, and includes three complete Victorians, and one under construction. Each of the houses has (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Couplings for long overhang 4 wheeled vehicles

(...) Having had a look at your pictures I can see what you mean, you have used the hole in 2x3 magnnet holder AND the stud on the top to give strength (URL) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact