 Trains / 23415
    NEW Train Set! 65537 My Own Train Classic Freight Train —Jeremy Scott
   As seen first on (2 URLs) Click for larger photo. (1) The Ultimate First Train Set: the 65537 My Own Train Classic Freight Train! Here is the ultimate train kit! A very rare official set that you will be hard pressed to find anywhere else! We (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

        Re: NEW Train Set! 65537 My Own Train Classic Freight Train —John Gerlach
   (...) Interesting set. I'm curious about the "only independent stores will be allowed to order this" comment. Anyone have any guesses if LEGO Train Clubs might be able to order some to sell at shows? At the $80 price point, that's almost in the (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)