 Trains / 23353 (-5)
  New BBB parts

I'm very pleased to announce two new BBB train wheels available now A small spoked train wheel, similar in size to the existing 9v train wheel A large blind drive wheel that works with the existing BBB flanged Driver. With these new wheels, you can (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.announce, lugnet.parts.custom, FTX) !!

  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) Hehe.. spray paint. I was off and on my computer during the session, so I missed some parts of what Jake had said. Thanks for the info. :) -Matt Sklar (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 10133 BNSF Locomotive Pictures from BF 2004

(...) I noticed the technic brick 1 x 2 used to mount the headlight, similar to the Super Chief... ...did Jake mention if this has been designed from the start for adding a light brick when you motorize it? This looks like an awesome set, even with (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) Jake made a comment that the released trains would have bricks formed of dark green, instead of having their dark green sprayed on. :) It's just a prototype so far. Jake also mentioned that, as a prototype, the stickers you see aren't final. (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  What's this? A motorized Harry Potter train?

I was looking through the newest catalog and noticed that there's a redesigned Harry Potter train that actually works on LEGO 9V tracks! I'm not a Harry Potter fan, but I do like LEGO trains, so back when the original set was released (4708) I (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact