 Trains / 23285
    BBB Steam Wheels session at BrickFest —Steve Barile
   Hi All, There is a session/workshop at BrickFest on the topic of Ben's (Big Ben's Bricks) steam engine drivers. There will be samples of two new wheel designs that Ben has made. This session was first held at PDX BrickFest and although it was very (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events)

        Re: BBB Steam Wheels session at BrickFest —Jason J. Railton
     (...) probably do a DAT or some more breakdown pictures. Jason Railton (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events)

        Re: BBB Steam Wheels session at BrickFest —Ross Crawford
     (...) Hi Steve, Teunis Davey has given me the chassis for his S class steamer to show, and I'll bring my simple shay bogie as well. ROSCO (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events)

        Re: BBB Steam Wheels session at BrickFest —David Koudys
   In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile wrote: <snip> (...) Dave K (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events)