 Trains / 23269
  Re: What are these Japanese trains?

(...) I think it's pretty clear they are photochops. There are far too many similarities between the two fake trains (same number, kanji on the front, background, lower edge and bogey details, the blue seat next to the driver in the triangular (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What are these Japanese trains?

(...) I agree with your assessment. I think I want to build that second one anyway! ++Lar (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What are these Japanese trains?

(...) If you're able to build it 6-wide *and* motorize it, I'll give you a dollar. LFB (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What are these Japanese trains?

(...) Suspend it from the catenary to keep it upright - or use the LegWay software to balance it. Not worth the money though... Jason Railton (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)