 Trains / 2319
Re: Q : 7727 Electric Freight Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 15:43:44 GMT

Most of the 77?? series sets came with multiple sticker sets, the "DB" german
livery just happen to be the one that appeared more often in lego catalogs. I
have a sticker sheet for a 7725 that has stickers for 8 different countries.

Mark H.

Scott-A wrote:

I bought one of the above over the weekend. I was surprised to see that the
set I have came with two sets of stickers. Is this normal for this set, or
have I been lucky?

Does anyone need scans of the sticker sheet? (This would be difficult as the
printing is white.)

Scott A

Dr S. Arthur
Edinburgh, Scotland.