 Trains / 23123 (-5)
  Re: The Gallery - extreme lighting mod

(...) One of our club members (Kenny Paul, BayLUG/LTC) has set up a similar kind of light show using standard LEGO parts only. Well, just the marquee part. Remember the fiber optic elements used in the UFO space sets? He put two of them together to (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  The Gallery - extreme lighting mod

After a couple months work, I am proud to announce the latest mod from my scary laboratory... Jim Davis loaned me one of his MOC buildings to add few lights to. Little did I know it would end up with 41 lights in it! It's gonna make the rest of the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: AM66 - AM70 Commuter trains

(...) great work ludo. Links to real train pics : (2 URLs) Didier (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: AM66 - AM70 Commuter trains

(...) They look awesome! Specially the AM66 really managed to capture the look of the real train. This reminds me, I need to go do some railscouting in Belgium soon, before all is repainted. (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: AM66 - AM70 Commuter trains

(...) Sorry, the folder isn't moderated yet, so we can't see them. Can you post deep links? The "i=NNNNN" url is not a deep link - we need the ".jpg" url. Thanks! (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact