 Trains / 23116
Re: Motorized Hogwarts and curves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 03:07:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paul Janssen wrote:
Anyone know how this tender:

http://www.classic-castle.com/sets/images/preview/hp/10132.jpg

is supposed to go through curves? I just tried a plate with three wheelsets,
each 1 brick apart, does not work.

Paul

Well I don't own the set yet. If I had to fathom a guess, I would assume the
wheels are on a technic plate and are attached with a pin to the base so they
can rotate freely. Of course, if that doesn't work, you could always rely on the
classic "Wingardium Leviosa" or "Mobilarbus" spell.

Janey "Red Brick" (speculative-ium guess-iossis)