 Trains / 23024
    Re: The SPLTC Recreates the Old West —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) Looking at this one, the thing that popped into my head is a beer wagon full of beer. (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: The SPLTC Recreates the Old West —Ray Silva
   Jonathan, Thanks for the comments. If memory serves me correct, the builder of this train wagon was modeling it after a whiskey wagon that would have served the local saloons, which we had two on the layout, with the preferred beverage of the old (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.western)